Created by Ryan McGlone from Boneyard Cycling, the Bend Bike Swap began as a way to give back to the local community. Ryan brought together volunteers from the Boneyard Team, local bike shops and the cycling community for three days of bikes, bike gear, and cycling enthusiasm. Although the location of the Bend Bike Swap has changed throughout the past five years, proceeds from the event were always donated to the Bend Endurance Academy, Commute Options, and Mountain Bachelor Sports Education Foundation.
Starting in 2018, the Bend Bike Swap has been organized by the Bend Endurance Academy and hosted outside by Thump Coffee in Northwest Crossing. The Bend Endurance Academy will continue the tradition of offering an assortment of gear for mountain biking, road cycling, gravel, and cyclocross while making customer service a high priority.
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES APRIL 16TH, 6 PM
We have a new commission structure to encourage more participation and increase selection! By capping the amount, anything sold for more than $1,500 will be charged a flat-rate so it’s a very competitive way to sell your bike and makes for better deals to the buyers. All the while, as the event grows, it becomes a more meaningful fundraiser for the Bend Endurance Academy’s programs!
- Commission rate is 22% of the final sale price per item, up to a maximum of $320 per item.
- Items sold for $1,500 or more will be charged a flat rate commission of $320.
- Payment, less the commission, will be provided to Consignor by mail only within 14 days of sale.
- BEND ENDURANCE ACADEMY AND EVENT VOLUNTEERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST, DAMAGED, OR STOLEN ITEMS.
SWAP HOURS & LOCATION
Hosted at Thump Coffee’s Cafe, Roastery & Bakery. The Cafe will be open for food and drinks.
Thump Coffee Cafe, Roastery & Bakery
549 NW YORK DR, STE. 200.
BEND, OR 97703
- Admission is always FREE!
- Sale hours: Saturday, April 23, 2022 10:00 AM to 4:30PM ONLY