Online registration is now closed. Limited in-person registration available at item intake.
- BEND ENDURANCE ACADEMY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS
- WE CANNOT SELL USED HELMETS.
- PLEASE, NO SHOES OLDER THAN 10 YEARS. We will send them back home with you, sorry.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REJECT ITEMS THAT ARE BROKEN OR TOO WORN OUT
- IF YOU HAVE WHOLE BOXES OR CONTAINERS OF SMALL ITEMS, CONTACT ANN FOR SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS
- PRICING MUST BE IN WHOLE DOLLAR AMOUNTS. DON’T OVER-PRICE YOUR ITEMS, THIS IS A SWAP AND WE WANT YOUR ITEMS TO SELL. IF PRICED CORRECTLY, THEY WILL SELL!
- ITEMS LEFT AFTER 12PM SUNDAY, APRIL 23, 2023 WILL BE CONSIDERED A DONATION TO THE BEND ENDURANCE ACADEMY.
- CHECKS TO CONSIGNORS FOR SOLD ITEMS WILL BE MAILED WITHIN 14 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER THE SWAP AND BY MAIL ONLY
ONLINE ITEM REGISTRATION
- Use the form below to register Items to your account. In-person registration will be limited to no more than 7 items. Pre-registered items will be prioritized at item check-in.
- Online registration will close on Monday April 17th at 6 PM
- You must bring your items to check in on Friday, April 21, 2023 between 10:30AM and 4:30 PM. Item check-in is at Thump Coffee Roasters 549 NW YORK AVE, the swap site.
- We will print your labels/tags and provide supplies ahead of time and provide instructions for properly tagging your items during tag distribution. Distribution of tags is announced closer to the date of the event.
COMMISSION & CONSIGNOR PAYMENT
- Commission rate is 22% of the sale price per item, up to a maximum of $320, per item.
- Items sold for $1,500 or more will be charged a flat rate commission of $320.
- Payment, less the commission, will be provided to Consignor within 14 days of sale by mail only
- BEND ENDURANCE ACADEMY AND EVENT VOLUNTEERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST, DAMAGED, OR STOLEN ITEMS.