Online registration is now closed. Limited in-person registration available at item intake.
- BEND ENDURANCE ACADEMY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS
- NO USED HELMETS
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REJECT ITEMS THAT ARE BROKEN OR TOO WORN OUT
- IF YOU HAVE WHOLE BOXES OR CONTAINERS OF SMALL ITEMS, CONTACT ANN FOR SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS
- PRICING MUST BE IN WHOLE DOLLAR AMOUNTS
- ITEMS LEFT AFTER NOON SUNDAY, APRIL 24th WILL BE CONSIDERED A DONATION TO THE BEND ENDURANCE ACADEMY.
- CHECKS TO CONSIGNORS FOR SOLD ITEMS WILL BE MAILED WITHIN14 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER SWAP BY MAIL ONLY
ONLINE ITEM REGISTRATION
- Use the form below to register Items to your account. In-person registration will be limited to no more than 8 items. Pre-registered items will be prioritized at item check-in.
- Online registration will close on Saturday April 16th at 6 PM
- You must bring your items to check in on Friday, April 22nd between 10:30AM and 4:30 PM. Item check-in is at Thump Coffee Roasters 549 NW YORK AVE, the swap site.
- We will print your labels/tags and provide supplies ahead of time and provide instructions for properly tagging your items during tag distribution: Tuesday, April 19th 11:30AM – 1PM. Wednesday, April 20th 11AM – 1:30pm, or by appointment.
COMMISSION & CONSIGNOR PAYMENT
- Commission rate is 22% of the sale price per item, up to a maximum of $320, per item.
- Items sold for $1,500 or more will be charged a flat rate commission of $320.
- Payment, less the commission, will be provided to Consignor within 14 days of sale by mail only
- BEND ENDURANCE ACADEMY AND EVENT VOLUNTEERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST, DAMAGED, OR STOLEN ITEMS.