Sorry! Online registration time is up! Remember that there is no in-person gear registration this year due to COVID-19.
- BEND ENDURANCE ACADEMY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS
- NO USED HELMETS
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REJECT ITEMS THAT ARE BROKEN OR TOO WORN OUT
- IF YOU HAVE WHOLE BOXES OR CONTAINERS OF SMALL ITEMS, CONTACT ANN FOR SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS
- PRICING MUST BE IN WHOLE DOLLAR AMOUNTS
- ITEMS LEFT AFTER NOON SUNDAY, APRIL 25th WILL BE CONSIDERED A DONATION TO THE BEND ENDURANCE ACADEMY.
- CHECKS TO CONSIGNORS FOR SOLD ITEMS WILL BE AVAILABLE 14 DAYS AFTER SWAP BY MAIL ONLY
ONLINE ITEM REGISTRATION
- Starting March 1st, use the form below to register Items to your account
- Online registration will close on Saturday April 17th at 5 PM
- You must bring your items to check in on Friday, April 23rd between 10:30AM and 4:00PM. Item check-in is at Thump Coffee Roasters 549 NW YORK AVE, the swap site.
- We will print your labels/tags and provide supplies ahead of time and provide instructions for properly tagging your items during tag distribution as follows:
- Tuesday, April 20, 2021 10:30AM – 12:30PM at Hydroflask headquarters parking lot in NWX. This is the swap site and you can use 549 NW York Dr to map location. Look for table set up on sidewalk.
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at BEA Admin Office 370 SE 3rd St, Ste B 10:30AM – 1:00PM.
- If you need special arrangements for tags distribution, contact Ann@bendenduranceacacdemy.org.
COMMISSION & CONSIGNOR PAYMENT
- Commission rate is 22% of the final sale price per item, up to a maximum of $320, per item.
- Items sold for $1,500 or more will be charged a flat rate commission of $320.
- Payment, less the commission, will be provided to Consignor within 14 days of sale by mail only
- BEND ENDURANCE ACADEMY AND EVENT VOLUNTEERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST, DAMAGED, OR STOLEN ITEMS.